Caravus Classic Stethoscope is the most recent model of the stethoscope which helps millions of health care professionals achieve their very best.It brings new layout, materials, and engineering into the Caravus Classic Stethoscope series. Using a Caravus Classic Stethoscope illustrates what is important for you as a health professional: grade, quality and performance excellence.
The brand new Classic III stethoscope provides you with:
- Open bell flexibility – The pediatric side extends to a conventional open bell by substituting the single-piece diaphragm using a non-chill rim
- High Definition sensitivity for doing overall physical examinations
- Tunable diaphragms on either adult and pediatric Surfaces
- Single-piece diaphragm that is simple to attach and easy to clean surface, smooth without any fractures
- Next-generation tubing with enhanced resistance to skin oils and alcohol to get longer tube lifetime.
- Warranty interval – 5 Years
- Tunable tech is a Caravus invention which allows you change between hearing low and high frequency sounds simply by adjusting how much you really press the chest-piece.
- Soft-sealing ear-tips provide you with a comfortable fit and a superb acoustic seal; they snap tightly on the ear-tubes for security.
- Open bell remains clear of debris and dirt from keeping it covered with the little diaphragm
- Flexible headset lets you set the strain for head dimensions and relaxation by simply squeezing or pulling the ear-tubes
- No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticisers are utilised in the tube or some other element – to help safeguard human health and the environment